Celery hydrosol is one of the most wonderful floral waters that are present on earth presently. The hydrosol is quite amazing healing and curing various kinds of wounds and sin infections. The hydrosol is has a very strong smell.
The celery plant is a strongly smelling, erect, biennial herb that grows 30 to 50 cm tall. It has shiny, segmented, dark-green leaves containing toothed leaflets and it is native to Europe but is grown worldwide. The plant prefers wet, salty soils and bears small, white flowers during June and July, which later yield the smooth, grey-coloured fruits of the Celery Seeds.
Celery Seeds have a spicy smell and a bitter, spicy taste. Celery Seed is mainly used therapeutically as a diuretic (promotes urination) for bladder and kidney problems and for arthritis and rheumatism, while Celery Oil has some sedative effects.
Although celery seed oil is not very well-known in Western culture, it has a history of use in other parts of the world spanning thousands of years. Ancient Ayurvedic medicine practitioners used celery seed to treat water retention, colds, digestive problems, flu, arthritis, and liver and spleen disorders. Today’s most common herbal use for celery is celery seed diuretic, although it is also used for a variety of other common ailments and health issues. If you are interested in adding celery seed to your herbal supplement routine and want to find out more about whether or not it is right for you, read over this list of common celery seed oil uses in herbal medicine -
- Some animal studies show supporting evidence of the positive effect of celery seed extract on blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Some celery seed health benefits stem from the fact that celery is very rich in lutein. Studies show that people who eat diets high in lutein are less likely to develop certain types of cancer.
- Celery seed supplements can calm nerves and reduce muscle spasms caused by twitching nerves.
- Celery seed is great for treating inflammatory problems like arthritis and gout.
- Celery seed is one of the most effective natural diuretics available, meaning it increases urine output in the body, aiding in the expulsion of toxins.
Alright, have a look at these reference links now -