Floral waters are indeed used just for the goods of human population. There was a time when young women used to scour for natural waters all over in attempts to do some good to their skins, and now almost every woman knows what to find – floral waters.
Floral waters also known as hydrosols, hydrolat or floral waters, they are very popular and inexpensive as facial splashes, deodorants, and air fresheners. They are also very popular for treating people with dry skin, during massage. They are moisturising, fragrant, cooling or can be added to bath water or as a fragrant linen spray and have very similar properties to essential oils.
Floral Waters make a wonderful scented base for creams and lotion recipes and because of their gentleness, in comparison with the equivalent essential oil are a very sensible choice of essential oil treatment for people with sensitive skin, children and the elderly. Excellent for cleansing and fortifying all skin types.
Presently, most common essential oils, such as lavender, peppermint, and eucalyptus, are distilled. Raw plant material, consisting of the flowers, leaves, wood, bark, roots, seeds, or peel, is put into an alembic (distillation apparatus) over water. As the water is heated the steam passes through the plant material, vaporizing the volatile compounds. The vapors flow through a coil where they condense back to liquid, which is then collected in the receiving vessel.
Is one of the all-time best and most traditional facial cleansers and has multiple skin-care uses. It is natural cleansing, toning, harmonizing and cooling lotion.
This Organic Water contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C,E and protects your skin against the effects of pollution and has been traditionally used to keep a fair complexion.
Can be used as a cleanser as well as a toner. Rose adds and retains moisture to your skin.
Rose Floral Water is good for -
- All skin types, especially for delicate, dry, mature and devitalised skin.
- Is very gently astringent, stimulating the flow in the blood vessels under the skin.
- It also maintains the pH balance, stimulates regeneration processes,
- Has a calming effect in acne and sunburns
- It has anti-viral, antiseptic and disinfectant properties
- It is very helpful for reddened and inflamed skin
- Rehabilitates capillaries and helps to reduce thread veins
- For scars
- Minor infections
- Insect bites
- Can help relieve nappy rash for babies
- Can be applied for nourishing and hydrating facial and hair (dry and damaged) masks
- Very useful to cool and calm menopausal hot flushes and is even more refreshing if kept in the fridge
Have a look at our reference links now -